ead-content'/> Barrusclet - A French Farmhouse: Fancy Shower

Welcome to Barrusclet

Welcome to Barrusclet
12 x 6 metre pool at Barrusclet

Tuesday 21 September 2010

Fancy Shower


Now my eldest son Matt is particularly unimpressed that we have bought a ruin in France to renovate. So I am trying to win him round by promising him a room with an ensuite, and I buy this fancy gimickey shower head to make it look trendy. Stupid me! Not only do such cheap tactics not work, the fancy bleep bleep shower doesn't work very well either. By trying to please people who don't want to be pleased I have just wasted our money. Would have been much better to put in an ordinary shower. Will I ever learn? Maybe, eventually!
Barrusclet - French farmhouse to rent in the Midi-Pyrenees

No comments:

Post a Comment